Thursday, August 20, 2009

We shall overcome

I got your depressed message early in the morning today. I never wanted to make you feel depressed; I just wanted to pour out my feeling. Let it be. Life is so colorful, and a normal day has only 24 hours to live.

You are given responsibilities because you are considered to be worthy for them. Responsibilities are not bestowed to anyone under the sky. We suffer, because we are chosen. We suffer, because we ourselves have chosen us to be suffered. To complain and regret over the happenings is not the best way to face the situations that we own have created for us. Let the life be unpityful. We shall never ask anyone for pity. We shall overcome. We shall overcome. We shall overcome some day…

Explore yourself and fetch your thoughts up till the bottom of your soul is vividly clear. Don't let the thoughts rule over you. You control them, because only you have the power to do so. And never be depressed. I felt very bad when I read you writing you want to get rid of such life. I was really surprised when I saw a lively chap like you talking about the obstacles and not about the dreams.

Follow your dreams with full of life. Dreams cannot be achieved always from the straight and smooth roads. Dreams should be perished and nourished till the spring comes. And the spring will spring up suddenly on some nice morning after a dark depressed night. You just need to keep yourself cool till then.

Be happy and make others happy. I am always there with you in sorrows and joys, but I want you to be happy. I want you to overcome your depressed mood before you come here in the next month. I, once again, want that lively Kailash here and not a pity soul. We will meet soon on a happy note. Yours, ~~Ganesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your sincere interest in Ghalibana. Your feedbacks and comments are important. You can tweet me @ganeshdhamodkar for quick reply.