Friday, August 7, 2009

I have been going through Ghalibana on a very frequent basis. I do get your messages within few hours of your posting (unless its monday, because i don't come here on Mondays). I really appreciate your longing to read me. I too have so many things that i want to discuss with both of you, but I cannot use blogger on a daily basis because certain problems. However, I would really try to write something on a weekly basis. You don't be disheartened and stop writing. I always eagerly wait for your posts and open Ghalibana as soon as I start my PC. I hope I could write something in the next two or three days.
Ganesh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your sincere interest in Ghalibana. Your feedbacks and comments are important. You can tweet me @ganeshdhamodkar for quick reply.