Monday, August 3, 2009

to ganesh

no problem about using of my gmail. there is nothing personal and secret.u r right there should a platform where we all 3 can meet.
I will send you photos of my quarter where I'm living. I'm trying to improve my English, please help me improve. yes, you are absolutely right, I'm little bit lucky to have connected with this world by mobile/net.
I promised you that I'll tell you at least a letter daily from the book "Glimpses of World History", but I could not as I am not getting any free period during school hours.
ok how is Arnav?
yesterday I could not call you as all the networks were down due to some reason till 10 o'clock
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your sincere interest in Ghalibana. Your feedbacks and comments are important. You can tweet me @ganeshdhamodkar for quick reply.